Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Circle dangle Earrings

Keeping it simple today.

Being in school, with having my three kids, I have a very small budget when it comes to clothes and accessories.  I love thrift shops and garage sales for clothes, but when it comes to jewelry my go to place is ebay.

Catherine is a very elegant woman, and she has a great many diamonds, real diamonds.  Well with my budget, I can barely afford to look at the diamonds.  Here is a great earring that she has worn.

This would be a classic edition for any smart wardrobe, dressed up or dressed down, always elegant

Here is what I found on ebay


Here is a budget friendly version on ebay CLICK HERE FOR LISTING at $2.59 they are a steal.  I will mention that this listing is from Hong Kong, and can take up to 4 weeks to get in the US mail, I have had as little as 10 days.  The best things are always worth the wait.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment