Friday, September 5, 2014

New Repli-Kate Shirt

So I was in love with this picture that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released:
Catherine was wearing this shirt that she had worn previously
Lace Shirts are one of my favorite style trends right now.  So I wanted to find one for myself, so off to ebay I went.  I found this:

 I have now started to order my stuff and then do the blog work, so here is my official review of this shirt.
The shirt is a Georgette fabric, and it has a lace panel down the front.  I purchased it for, $8.65.  Now I will say this, the lace is alot more gold in person.  I really love it that way.  I wear a 36C bra and the XXL just fits, so anything over that I couldn't say that it would fit.

In terms of the seller, they were great!  It took forever and a day to get to my house from China, but they had communicated with me the entire time.  Here is the exact listing I bought (Click here)

For other outfit facts, Cotton Pencil Skirt $7 (Walmart) Shoes, Bandalino $50 (Macy's), earrings $6 (Target)  Happy Replikates!



No comments:

Post a Comment